Terms and Conditions for Jameson St Patrick’s day
share your round competition.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter, which is final in all matters relating to the promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Pernod Ricard UK Limited, Building 7 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YG. Please do not send entries to this address.
2. Eligibility: Promotion open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Walesand Northern Ireland) aged 18 years and over, except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Excludes residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
3. Promotional Period: The Promotional Period shall begin at 00:01 on 17 March 2023 and will close at 23:59 on 19 March 2023.
4. Entry Instructions: Tag us on your social media feed using the tag @jamesonuk (Instagram) or @jameson_uk (Twitter) and adding the hashtag #JamesonGingerLime.
Your social media post shall not contain any of the following:
• Photography of any persons who have not consented to their photograph being taken or published;
• Photography of any persons who are, or appear to be, under twenty five (25);
• Anything that is likely to cause offence to anyone, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter; or
• Anything that encourages irresponsible drinking.
If your posts contain any of the above elements, your entry will be disqualified. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify any entries is final and binding.
5. Prizes: There is one (1) prize to be won during the Promotional Period (the “Prize”). The Prize includes one (1) year’s supply of Jameson (one 70cl bottle of Jameson per monthfor twelve (12) months) and a Jameson Merch bundle kit which includes one (1) T-shirt,one (1) Jumper, one (1) Cap and one (1) pair of socks.
6. Winner selection: The winner will be chosen by the Promoter from all valid entries via arandomized computer process. A member of the verification team will then contact the winner via direct message on the social media platform the winner’s post was made by 22 March 2023 in order to verify their age and obtain delivery information.
The winner shall have a period of two (2) days in order to reply to Promoter’s notification direct mail in order to claim the Prize. Should the winner fail to reply within this two (2) day period, or if the winner does reply to the direct message but is unable to prove that they are over eighteen (18) years old, it shall be deemed that they have forfeited the Prize and the Promoter shall select an alternative winner using the same process as was used to select the original winner.
7. General: The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or Prize claims that are lost, delayed or damaged for any reason whatsoever.
8. Incomplete entries/claims or those not in accordance with the entry/claim instructions will not be accepted.
9. Winner’s surname and county will be made available upon request. Full names and counties will be made available to the ASA or any other competent body upon request.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. You agree that, to the extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its affiliates, agents assume no liability for injuries, losses or damages or any kind to property or persons, including without limitation death, resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from the management of or mechanics behind the promotion, entry into the promotion, the acceptance of the Prize, and any acts or omissions of the companions, winner.
12. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries/claims that it reasonably believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter, which is also the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, age and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
17. Once the Prize has been administered, all personal data will be deleted unless specific consent has been given for the Promoter to send further communications.
18. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.